If you intend to use for whiskey, cocktails, or any other drink, you must make sure to completely clean out the candle. This includes removing all wax and thoroughly cleaning with soap and water. Please do this at your own risk and be careful when handling glass.
- Place candle in freezer overnight.
- Run hot tap water over wax to loosen remaining wax and remove with a wooden utensil. (Hint: hold the bottom of the glass during this step. It's thick and sturdy.)
- Remove wick tabs from base of glass. (Hint: if these give you trouble just soak them for 10 minutes in hot water and dish soap.)
- Clean out glass thoroughly with dish soap and water. We even recommend a run through the dishwasher!
- POUR YOUR FAVORITE COCKTAIL OR MOCKTAIL.